Careers: Business Development Executive
Salt Lake City
About the job
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle with demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills especially in deal closing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Compensation is a salary plus unlimited commission. Salary is competitive, depending on experience. Commission is based on new sales and has a three year cycle with the highest percentage paid in the first year. Total compensation can range anywhere from $100,000-$300,000/year or more; depending on what business is brought in.
The position is flexible but includes at least some time spent in our office in Salt Lake City; especially in the beginning. Work-from-home or other models can be worked in as the representative gains experience and success.