TOLEDO LOGISTICS INTERN
The Transportation and Logistics – Intern will assist the company in servicing its customers and working with its providers to complete orders. The intern will learn the core offerings of the company and work to assist customers that utilize those core offerings. The intern will also work with the vendors the company hires to provide those services.
- Become proficient and knowledgeable in the company’s core service offerings: Truckload Freight, LTL Freight, Flatbed Freight, and Intermodal Freight
- Enter customer orders into company’s TMS
- Work with customers on fulfilling their logistics needs
- Work with carriers on covering the orders for the customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive problem solving and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer
- Basic knowledge of the transportation industry
This is a part-time position. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Working hours are approximately 20+ hours per week. Hours may vary based on the need of the business.