Careers: Sales and Business Development
About the job
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with existing and prospective customers in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will develop relationships and, potentially, meet with customers in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with operations and management teams.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and management to discover opportunities from leads and current customers.
- Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
Compensation is a salary plus unlimited commission. Salary starts at $40,000 and can go up, depending on experience. Commission is based on new sales and has a three year cycle with the highest percentage paid in the first year. Total compensation can range anywhere from $50,000-$300,000/year or more; depending on what business is brought in.