Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Polaris Located?
Polaris Logistics Group is headquartered in Toledo, OH. We have branches in Houston, TX, and Salt Lake City UT. Our Director of Sales is located in Shreveport, LA.
What are Polaris' Values?
On Time. In Touch. On Budget.
We are a leader in the 3PL industry. We bring decades of industry experience to everything we do. We have a commitment to communication throughout your delivery process. You can trust in us!
What Location Should I Call?
- Are you a shipperr?
- If you are new to Polaris, you can call any of the branches or email email@example.com
- Are you a carrier?
- Are you hauling a load for Polaris?
- Call your Logistics Coordinator that you booked your load with. If you aren’t sure you can call the Toledo Branch at 419-851-0032 .
- If you are looking to book a load, you can log onto https://carriers.parade.ai/auth/partner/polaris/login or call the number listed online for the load.
- Do you want to get signed up to haul for Polaris?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a carrier packet to get started.
Why should I use a 3PL?
- Are you a shipper?
- Polaris utilizes its vast carrier network of over 25,000 carriers to find the right solution for you. The vast majority of carriers are small providers that may not be in a particular area every day. So Polaris will find the right carrier at the right time at the right price for your load.
- Are you a carrier?
- Polaris has relationships with hundreds of shippers. This allows us to have access to freight opportunities that many carriers wouldn’t normally have access to. We help carriers find more loads to haul
Does Polaris have an internship program?
Yes we do! We provide individuals with a hands-on learning experience working theworld of supply chain management. Our interns are impactful employees within our company. We often have internship positions posted on our Linkedin and website, but you can always email your resume in at email@example.com.
How do I find out what job opportunities are available?
What is the best way to contact Polaris about a job inquiry?
For questions and resumes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What services does Polaris provide?
We are a full service 3PL provider. We service many industries including:
- Paper and Packaging
- Construction Materials
- Metals and Steel
- Food and Beverage
- Freight Forwarders
We offer many superior logistics services including:
How does Polaris find carriers?
We utilize many different sources including partner web platforms and our own internal TMS system.
How do our services differ from other 3PLs?
Polaris’ motto is “Technology When You Want It, People When You Need Us”. We allow our customers and carriers to utilize our platforms to book and track freight. But there is always a Polaris team member that is a phone call away to solve any issues that arise.
What documents do I need to be a carrier for Polaris Logistics Group?
Email email@example.com to request a carrier packet. It includes our contract and our bond information. We will need your insurance, authority, and W9 along with the signed contract.
How many months do I have to be operating to be used by Polaris Logistics Group?
Polaris requires that any carrier be in business at least 6 months.
What kind of equipment do you hire?
Polaris’ carrier partners have over 1,000,000 pieces of equipment ranging from dry vans, flatbeds, reefers, straight trucks, and much more.
Who do I contact regarding payments?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about payment status.
When should I submit load paperwork to receive payment?
After delivery, carriers can send a signed POD along with their invoice and rate confirmation to email@example.com .
How do I get paid after delivering a load?
Polaris’ terms are N30. Carriers can get paid via check or ACH. Polaris also offers quick pay via ACH for a 3% fee. Payments are made within 3 days.
What is Parade and how do I use it?
Parade is a partner platform developed for the carrier community. Carriers can find loads easier and book loads digitally.